martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag 2014


Here's a secret for you: whenever I feel like I'm unable to write, I look for a tag. It just gets puts me in the mood again. I was doing that exactly when I came across The Beauty Blogger Tag 2014 over on Beauty and the Bird's blog. I haven't been nominated, but I thought it would be fun to do it anyway. I think it might just be the second tag I've ever published (I did write a Spring Tag!), so let's hope it's not too boring for you haha

I'm not going to nominate anyone, but if you happen to read this post and want to answers these questions, let me know so I can have a look (you can tweet me at @thearistochats!).


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly. I'm a curly haired mess.

2. What is your natural hair color?
The one you see in the pictures, light brown.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I haven't done it in about three years as I'm rocking my natural hair color now but if I only wanted to dye it (no highlights or anything like that) then I would get my mum to do it for me. She used to work at a hair salon so she knows what she's doing!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Too often. When I have to go to class, that is, Monday - Thursday, I wash my hair every night. Yes, I know it's awful. I know I shouldn't do it. But I just can't stand unwashed hair. Major pet peeve right there.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I never really get too far from my style. I wish I did, but I'm just not brave enough to change it up that much.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it myself. I actually find it relaxing!

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week. Every Sunday is Manicure Sunday!


8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
In the winter too.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends on how much I'm putting on and also on how much time you give me. If you tell me I have to be ready in ten minutes, I will, but if you give me two hours then I will definitely take my time.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. Unless I'm doing a dark smokey eye, otherwise it gets everywhere and ughhhh having to do your face (or concealer, at least) all over again? Ain't nobody got time for that!

11. Do you *collect* makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I'd say I just buy what I think I need but a couple of colourful palettes and a bunch of lipsticks might not agree with me on this one...

12. How often do you wear false lashes?
Never. My lashes are long enough, so give me a good mascara and I'm ready to go.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
If I'm going to university or meeting someone, then yes. If I'm just running errands around town I'm totally okay with my (almost) bare face - I always wear mascara and concealer!

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Nope. I do if I'm going over to somebody's place, even if it's my family, but I don't put on any makeup just because we have visitors. 

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I do it quite often and I'm okay with it, but as I said I usually always wear, at least, mascara.

16. How many high ends products do you have?
Not many, actually! I don't make that much money and so I'd rather to spend 40€ on three different eye palettes than a single bottle of NARS foundation.


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Definitely not often enough...

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I do plan everything every night and it takes me forever.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Uh, I use different ones for uni and when I'm going out so I don't really get tired of them. I just change them when I find new bags that I love.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
On schooldays, I wake up at 7:30 and go to sleep at 12 or 1 am. If I don't have any plans I usually wake up at around 10:30 and I'm a bit of a night owl.

21. How often and when do you work out?
I didn't use to work out at all but for the past few weeks I've been doing it every single day in the evenings. It's making me feel so much better about myself.

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
5'3".

24. Do you speak any foreign language?
I speak English, Spanish and Catalan. I did take Italian last year but my knowledge of the language is actually quite limited. Scusa!

25. How many pets do you have?
I have a beautiful dog named Bonnie and she's everything.


26. How often are you on Blogger?
All the time, basically.

27. Do you read the comments posted on your blog?
Obviously. I love it when someone takes the time to comment. :)

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I don't, actually, but I definitely should.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
The Aristocats was one of my favourite movies as a child since I wanted this blog to be a place where we could chat, not only about beauty, but about everything in general... voilà! The Aristochats!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My old -but very useful- Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS.

31. How often do you clean your house?
Ahhhh, I put it off as much as possible...

32. What is your favourite colour?
Dark plummy pink.

33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Glamour, probably.

34. Do you swear?
Sadly, yes. Not as much when I'm speaking Spanish, but I do swear in English sometimes. 

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Right after I publish this post I need to go to work and then I'll come back home and do some reading (I'll probably end up watching Criminal Minds...).


Remember to tag me if you do it! :)



2 comentarios: