lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

Frozen Themed Easter


 While my week of holidays was pretty much awful due to a number of factors and I could not wait to be back in class, I will remember these past couple of days as the weekend that was filled with joy, family, happy tears, forgiveness and being reunited with old friends. I cannot even begin to describe how good it feels to finally let some things go (no Frozen pun intended) and just do whatever you feel is right. Life's too short to live with a heart full of regrets and hard feelings.

Now I can't wait for my little cousins to get home and see the cake my lovely mum baked. Like every other kid -and possibly adult- in the world, they're obsessed with Frozen, so I can't think of a better way to end Easter than with Olaf. And lots of warm hugs.  

I hope you all had the loveliest weekend. :)
Tania x 

3 comentarios:

  1. Ah, Olaf looks so cute. I loved watching Frozen, such a feel-food movie! Hope you had a great Easter weekend!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I did, thanks! And I totally agree, Frozen made me smile so much! X

      Eliminar
  2. Now I'm hungry haha That cake looks so yummy!
    I'm so happy to be reunited with some old friends too, it makes things feel right again :)

    ResponderEliminar