sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2014

Fall Style Inspiration: Taylor Swift


It's no secret that I have always loved Taylor Swift (her music, her style, her different hairstyles, herself), but ever since the she moved to New York City a few months ago she seems to be living on a constant catwalk. While looking at pictures I read some comments saying that her style change must have had to do with her hanging out with certain Victoria's Secret models more and honestly, if that's the case, bless Karlie Kloss. I may be biased, but she has been looking amazing.

While there are certain outfits I can only admire from a distance and wish I could pull them off, just like I mentioned on my Bethany Joy Lenz style post (here), I think most of Taylor's outfits are very wearable and most of us could easily pull them off to go to work, uni or just to run some errands. Or an affordable version of them, at least! You will see that most pictures were taken quite a few months ago since her style has been a lot more summery lately, obviously, but I thought we could take a look and get some inspiration for the upcoming months. 


From all black combos to colourful jeans and the loveliest jumper (I can't even tell you how much I love that one), she always looks on point. She's got a very neat, classy style that makes me think this is just how Old Hollywood stars would look if they were thrown into the stardom nowadays. I also love the red lip ("Dragon Girl" from NARS!), which she very rarely seems to leave the house without and it's become kind of her trademark.

What's your favourite outfit? And style icon?
Let me know!

Tania x


2 comentarios:

  1. she always looks so pretty and really rocks a red lip!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ResponderEliminar