viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Love, Listen, Watch, Read: September


I am currently planning a blog post on what my life has been like lately (a life update, if you will), which I think will go up at some point next week, so we'll just leave my monthly highlights for that one. Not that anyone cares that much anyway, but the other day I was just thinking about how last year, when things started going wrong and I wasn't 100% me, I blogged about it. I wasn't even blogging regularly at the time, but I still decided to write about how I wasn't feeling my best. Why not let you all know when I'm feeling amazing and things are going great too?

As you may know, my summer spending ban finally came to an end this month, so I've been loving quite a few new (and old) beauty products. I fell in love with Revolution's G i r l s  O n  F i l m palette as soon as I opened the package. It is so pretty. I have only tried a few of the matte shades so far and the colour payoff and staying power is unbelievable, especially for the price. Makeup Revolution is one of the brand that proves that affordable does not equal bad quality. Now, I may be a bit late to the party, but I've also been loving the Electro Baby Lips. Initially I got B e r r y  B o m b (can't beat a purple lip) and a few days later I came back for P i n k  S h o c k, but while my sister did buy that one, I ended up getting O h !  O r a n g e  ! instead. I thought it would look too orange and so that it would be more suitable for the summer months, but it is the perfect nude lip for me. I always feel like I'm way too tanned to pull off nude lipsticks and I have finally found something that does the job for me. You go, Maybelline!

As for entertainment, there really hasn't been much variety. For some reason I haven't been reading much, but I am finally finishing T h e  Q u e e n  O f  T h e  T e a r l i n g, which I loved, so that's my book of the month. In fact, I've spent this month doing three things: going to university, working and watching C r i m i n a l  M i n d s. It has been on tv every weekend for the past few months and every Saturday and Sunday morning you can find me and my sister sitting in front of the tv like nothing else matters. We got so much into it that we decided to start watching the show from the beginning. And now I'm obsessed. It's such a smart show. I've said it before and I'll say it again, big up to whoever comes up with those storylines. I highly recommend it - it will blow your own mind!


September Playlist

Fireproof - One Direction
Steal My Girl - One Direction
Keep It To Yourself - Kacey Musgraves
Blowin' Smoke - Kacey Musgraves
Greenlight - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Still Fallin - Hunter Hayes
Nina - Ed Sheeran
The Man - Ed Sheeran
Nervous Girls - Lucy Hale
Ego - The Saturdays

What have you been loving this month?


1 comentario:

  1. I really want to try a makeup palette by Makeup Revolution, everyone keeps going on about how good they are, haven't heard a bad word yet!

    www.themakeupdirectory.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar