martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

#1Day10Pics - Back to Uni


Not long ago, I came across a post that really caught my attention. It was written by Kerri from Crumbs in The Bed, with the title "#1day12pics || A Day In The Life". I was immediately attracted to the idea so I started wondering whether I could pull that off... then, as it usually happens when I start overthinking, I tried to brush it off. Most days my life is not that interesting anyway and my post would mostly include a bunch of pictures of my dog and some Criminal Minds screenshots. But I was absentmindedly ignoring the fact that I was going back to uni this Monday and so, after overcoming my pre-final year blues, I decided to documment my day. It is surely not going to be that interesting, and I'm definitely kind of shy when it comes to taking pictures (stupid, I know), but I tried my best. 

Here's a day in the life of me - featuring sunrises, sunsets and a shameless selfie that I'm going to regret posting as soon as I hit Publish. And my dog. Obviously. Enjoy!


I had the earliest start I've had in a while, which neither me or that lovely ball of brown fur were too happy about. Fortunately, and basically just because it was my first day, I was in a good mood. Two highlights about that part of my day: I met a really nice girl at the bus stop who just moved to town and I got to watch the sun rise from there as well. Only good part about being up that early in the morning!


Waiting for the train for thirty/fourty minutes every day can definitely be a pain in the butt, but it all looks a lot better when you've got a good book to read. I'm currently reading and loving The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen and it was so nice to be back in my usual spot... wait, that sounds lame, doesn't it?! Haha, it's true though! I know lots of people hate routine but I don't. That's something I definitely love about being back.

Then we picked up our new folders and planners and met for coffee before going to class. I mean, what do you go to uni for if it's not to sit at the cafeteria?



Eeeek, I missed a bunch of hours! The truth is I was in class from 10 to 1, then I rushed back home and then I spent some time with my little cousin, whose mum I'm not sure would want her pictures on the internet, so I'm just gonna save those for myself.  After all that, I went through my notes and wrote them out neatly (ooh, such a good student... yeah, but that doesn't really happen that often after the first week!) and watched a few YouTube videos, including Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee's new Amazing Impressions one which cracked me up. Then I decided I'd go running, but that didn't really happen as I was extremely exhausted, so I ended up just going for a mountain walk. Good enough, right?

All that happened afterwards was just too boring to take pictures of, just standard weeknight procedures, so that's where my #1Day10Pics ends. It wasn't the most exiciting day, but I enjoyed taking a few snaps here and there! I hope you're having an amazing week and if you're starting/going back to class this week as well, I hope you're having a great time :)

Love,
Tania x

6 comentarios:

  1. I love these posts! Thank you for the mentions too! Really, I'm honoured :)

    Great choice of a day to share. Beings back memories of being at uni!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg you ARE kinda revising *insert mand angry whatsapp emoticon*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. My dear friend... gotta confess that really only happened on Monday. I've been putting off doing homework for days now!

      Eliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. I'm glad!!! Next time I see you we should do a #1Day10Pics - A Day with Marina! ;) Xx

      Eliminar