lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Back from Madrid: Friends, Tourism & The Lion King


As I told you a couple of posts ago, I went away for the week - one of my closest friends and I finally went to Madrid, after first discussing the idea with each other over four years ago. We had both been there before but I hadn't really seen much of the city as I'd been there for entertainment purposes (ahem, concerts) so we had the best time being real, sunglases-and-tour-guide tourists!

The highlight of our trip was, obviously, the musical of The Lion King. It is unbelievable. If it happens to be near your, please, go. You won't be disappointed. It was so overwhelmingly beautiful that I started crying the moment they came on stage and boy, was it hard to stop. Another highlight was finally getting to see my friend Marina. We hadn't seen each other since early October as she lives in Madrid -having friends that live far away from you really does suck sometimes- and she spent the day with us, making us walk so much I thought I was going to pass out (jokes... kinda). It was wonderful having two of my favourite girls with me. Ladies, if you're reading this, 'cause I know you do read my blog from time to time... I love you. So much. Thank you for being the most amazing friends ever.

All of our pictures were taken with our phones as we were too lazy to carry our cameras around, but I still think they're worth sharing. :)


Quite a few, huh? Haha
Where have you been this summer? 

Tania x

 

4 comentarios:

  1. Madrid looks beautiful! I really want to visit Spain again at some point, I love the country and the food so much! I have been to London and Turkey this summer, both places have been lovely :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh that sounds exciting! I've been to London a few times but I've never been to Turkey - I'm jealous! Hope you had the best time :) x

      Eliminar
  2. I had to comment yes or yes (is correct?) I'm agree, having friends that live far away really does suck always. I miss you so much right now and this post is so beautiful. I think you have got a secret talent that is "write". It's so amazing read all your posts. I love you too and I see you soon (promise) Christmas (well January) is not so far far far away (I felt like Donkey from Shrek 2) okey I stop. I love you so much my curly girl or my-own-and-only Hales Scott.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Well aren't you just the cutest human!!! Thanks a lot, my BDavis :) Can't wait to see you againnnnnn xxxx

      Eliminar