sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Summer Love: Lips - 3 Picks


Happy September 1st, everyone! I'm here, casually blogging from the Hogwarts train. ;) Let me present to you the last three items I've been loving this summer!

KIKO Kiss Balm - 07 "Strawberry"
When I first got an e-mail from KIKO talking about their new Kiss Balms (because I'm a KIKO geek and I'm suscribed, duh), I just knew I had to get one. It's a tinted lip balm and it feels really nourishing on the lips as it's got repairing properties as well as SPF. The website claims they've got "vibrant colors" and I have to disagree on that one because as you can see in the picture above that's not the case and I picked up the brightest shade I could find. Also, it should smell like strawberry, but I think it's more of a red licorice smell - not complaining though!

Kate Moss Rimmel London - 110
I should probably just buy the whole Kate Moss collection because I seem to love them all! This one's a very bright pink-toned coral and I think it's the perfect shade for summer that would fit all skin tones. It does dry out your lips after a while but as a matte lipstick it's a bit glossier than I believed it would be. It's also highly pigmented, so it goes opaque in a swipe.

Rimmel London Apocalips - 501 "Stellar"
I have finally jumped on the Apocalips bandwagon! *applause* I really didn't know which shade to pick as they all looked amazing but in the end I went for Stellar and I love it. When you first put it on it's a bright hot pink (so bright, in fact, that's almost neon!) but as the hours pass by it fades into a softer, darker pink. A swipe is more than enough to make it opaque and it lasts a long time without having to re-apply. 

So that's it for my summer picks.
What have been your favourite lip products this summer? 
Have you tried any of the above? Let me know!


11 comentarios:

  1. Nice colors!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I lovelovelove apocalips! I don't typically wear lip gloss but these make the colors work so well!

    x Alicia
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm not a lip gloss kind of girl either but these ones are just amazing! xx

      Eliminar
  3. Nice choices I love the kate moss lipstick too the colour is perfect :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is a gorgeous shade :) Your blog is lovely, I just followed you on bloglovin as well x

      Eliminar
  4. Hiya! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award head on over to bexclare.blogspot.co.uk to see what you have to do next! X

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Taniaa! I love your blog! Now eyeritime I need makeup advice I'm gonna go ask you ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love how affordable these are too, especially the kate moss lipstick :)

    http://londonbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar