viernes, 8 de agosto de 2014

#FashionFriday: Ashley Tisdale's Fashion Blog


I'll start this post by admitting I was a huge High School Musical fan back in the day. Yep. No shame. Eventually I forgot about pretty much all of it, but I've been keeping an eye on Ashley Tisdale, basically because her style has always been my thing. While some people are more into Vanessa Hudgens' boho look, I've always felt like Ashley's style was the one I could relate more to. It's laid-back yet chic, edgy and, many times, leather-oriented - and I would definitely wear most of the items in her wardrobe. That's why a while ago, when she announced she was working on her own fashion blog, I couldn't have been more excited!


Ashley launched her new website about a month ago and boy, is it dreamy. Each blog post consists of a banner, three to five separate pictures showing different angles and details of her outfit and a brief description. It also includes links to every single item in the pictures and even a "Shop The Look" option, showing similar pieces of clothing to those worn by Ashley from different stores, which I think can be very helpful. 

Wether she writes all that herself or not, I guess we will never know, but that won't stop me from enjoying her posts. The pictures are taken by a professional so even if you don't like the way she styles her clothes, you can always get ideas and inspiration for your future fashion posts, photography-wise.


You can pay a visit to her fashion blog at ashleytisdale.com 
All pictures were taken from her own website. Credit to Ashley Tisdale and Elias Tahan.

Any fashion blogs you've been loving recently? :)

Tania x

 

1 comentario: