lunes, 18 de agosto de 2014

Back to Uni Wishlist

Since blogging is the most therapeutic thing I have going on at the moment, and I'm all about putting my confessions down on paper (or, alternatively, online), I thought I would admit something: I am so nervous about going back to university for my fourth, and hopefully last, year as an English student. I don't even want to think about what I'm going to do afterwards, although I know that eventually I will have to, so I have been spending my time thinking about what I want this year to be like instead. While most of that does not involve material things, there's a part of it that definitely does. I would like to add that these are not, however, things that I need or I'm definitely going to purchase, but rather just a few bits and pieces I wouldn't mind getting my hands on!

1. MaxFactor False Lash Effect mascara (x), Wet N Wild Colour Icon Trio in "Walking On Eggshells" (x), Rimmel London Match Perfection (x) / Wake Me Up (x) concealers

I can live without every other makeup produc that I own (but please don't take them away from me now, eh?), but leaving my house without a good layer of mascara and concealer is a no-no. Especially because I'm not usually a big sleeper on school nights, something that hopefully will change someday, and those dark circles need to be hidden. The Wet N Wild trio is just something that I think I would use so much. I don't wear eyeshadow every day (lazy girl problems, what's up), but it seems like a good combination of shades for a neutral, I'm-in-a-hurry-but-wanna-look-ok kind of look.

2. Wilko Camper floral notebook (x), "Mickey Mouse, The Hipster" from Cotton On (x)

I know I said these are things that I don't actually need, but I really need a notebook. I just have to carry one around with me everywhere I go, otherwise I end up writing things on my hands and/or making mental notes and, more often than not, they don't really work.

3. Tom Ford "Jennifer" shoulder bag (x),Vince Camuto bag (x

I definitely went overboard choosing these but they're the only ones I really liked on Polyvore. Hey, a girl can dream. I do need a black bag, though, but it doesn't have to be as expensive or fancy as these ones. Just a good ol' black bag that I won't mind leaving on the floor when I'm in class.

4. Vans (x), Adidas Honey Stripes (x), Nike Dunk Sky High-top Trainers (x), 
Nike Blazer Mid High-top Trainers (x)

Most basic thing ever. Ever since I can remember I've had at least one pair of black trainers. I don't know what I'd do without them. No matter how many times I say I will try and wear other types of shoes more often, I always end up choosing my black trainers. I have now had a pair of Converse for about a year and after wearing them nearly every day I think they're ready to go away to their retirement home (that is, the drawer under my bed). I chose a few random pairs but I still have no idea which ones I will end up purchasing!

5. Jigsaw Leather Makeup Bag (x), Oliver Bonas "Layla" Clutch (x), 
Otte Comme des Garcons Very Black Makeup Bag (x)

Alright, first things first, I'm just going to go ahead and admit that I'm not willing to spend that much money on a makeup bag, which is why I will probably end up buying one from H&M or Primark. That being said, the ones I chose are just too cute - especially the blue one. I think I might be in love. I do have one now but it's been jumping from bag to bag for a year and a half, which means it has powder and eye liner stains everywhere, some which have proved to be impossible to get off. I think it's time for a new one!

So that's it, those are just a few things I would like to have in preparation for this new school year. 
What would be on your wishlist? :)

Tania x 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario