domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

Bittersweet & Red

 (I really have been an Instagram junkie this week, huh?...)

Another week over and this bittersweet feeling keeps growing and growing. Happy things first, I had a great weekend watching The Amazing Spider-Man 2 with a friend (it is, indeed, very amazing and I really want Gwen Stacey's closet and hair and makeup, please and thank you) and meeting up with a couple of other friends to study for our Italian final, which basically ended up becoming a massive gossip session and  The Wanted sing-along. That was fuuuunnnnnn.

On the other side, my thoughts have been all over the place this week. I feel like the Universe is pushing me and testing my patience and I just want to scream my lungs out about 70% of the time I'm awake. I guess that the fact that we have our first finals coming up next week isn't helping much. And neither is listening to all of Taylor Swift's albums on repeat. (Note: at some point this week I actually described my current situation as my "emotional funeral". So there.) 

I've been loving...


 Music
Taylor Swift - Red

"Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words 
to your old favourite song." 

Beauty
17 Smoulder Gel Eyeliner 
 Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte lipstick by Kate Moss - 104
(a rediscovered old favourite!)

Film
(Isn't it obvious...?) 
The Amazing Spider-Man 2!!


So that's what I've been doing and enjoying this crazy week.
Let's see how I get through the next one!

Tania x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario