domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

GNO & Shopping

One of the main reasons I joined the #photoamay challenge was that I hardly use instagram. If you check out my page, you'll see that while it's not absolutely dead I can go days and days without even using the app. In order for that to change, I decided to start doing some kind of lifestyle-y posts on my blog including my Instagrams of the week and a little bit of an update on what I've been doing (not that anyone cares anyway lol).

So here's this week's snaps!


 After a long three-day week (the irony) my friends and I decided to meet up downtown for drinks at an Irish bar called The Payno The George Payne. Sadly it was too crowded so we went to Ryan's Pub and, to sum it all up, we ended up making up ridiculous sentences about each other (drinking games, wehey!) and singing Backstreet Boys, Jonas Brothers and One Direction. Duh. Afterwards we went to a club and, as you may now if you read my quiet life post (x) I'm not too keen on the party scene so I really didn't enjoy that as much, but overall it was a great night and definitely one of the highlights of my week.

Another cool thing about this week was having a girls day with mum and sister and just going shopping and spending the day at the mall. I purchased a couple of items I'm not sure I'm ever going to wear but hey, I love them. I didn't think I was ever going to wear patterned tights either and here we are. Also, my little sister got me a little plush of Marie from The Aristocats, which is one my favourite Disney characters and films ever, so that's definitely worth a mention.

As for today, I'm having the laziest Sunday so far, sitting outside and reading "This Is A Love Story" by Jessica Thompson - although I will have to drag myself to my desk and start revising some time soon!

Song of the week
 Ariana Grande & Iggy Azalea - Problem

Makeup product of the week:  
Makeup Revolution Lip Lacquer "Keep Lying For You"

Book of the week:
"Wild Awake" by Hilary T. Smith

What are some of the highlights of your week?
I really do hope it was lovely. :)

Tania x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario