martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

May Wishlist

So it's already day 6 - time really does fly! I wanted to post my wishlist earlier in the month but I wanted to let you know about the #photoamay challenge and create my first Weekstagram post, so this one has had to sit on my drafts for quite a few days.

Here's what I'm hoping to get my hands on this month!

My youngest cousin's baptism is coming up and I may or may not be going (still need to know if I'm going to be in town that day!) so I started looking for dresses and I found out that apparently I'm very keen on the t-shirt dress trend. It does not necessarily have to be this one from Miss Selfridge, although I really do think it's the cutest thing ever!

While I've been using makeup for a long time now, I'm still a newbie when it comes to bronzing, contouring and highlighting. I've been looking for a simple palette containing the basics and I think it'd be cool to start out using this one from Sleek as it's very affordable and I won't regret buying it if it ends up getting forgotten about in my drawers. Which, let's face it, will probably happen.

Another Sleek best seller! When it comes to blushers all I own are pinks and darker shades which don't really look too appealing for summer now that the sun's coming out, so I think this blush palette might be exactly what my collection is missing!

Okay. FBloggers. BBloggers. LBloggers. Bloggers in general and other people stopping by. Where on Earth can I find earcuffs?! I've been looking everywhere for them and I have not seen any and I am so so so in love with the earcuff trend. I need one in my life. Please send your secret info my way. 

I've seen bloggers complaining about it recently but my mum got me a sample when purchasing the Naked palette and I honestly love it. It keeps *most of* my eyeshadows in place (especially those by Sleek, MaxFactor and obviously UD) for the longest time without creasing or any signs of fading away. Now that it's nearly running out I really would like to get the bigger size, which I saw in stores but can't seem to find online to link it!

See, every single morning on my way to uni I walk by a drugstore that always has the prettiest stuff on the shelves that can be seen from outside. And I obviously always find myself staring at everything like a fool. I kept seeing these liquid lipsticks every day and I am now obsessed with them and cannot wait to try them - I don't even care about the shade!

So that's it for May! (More than enough considering that I'm supposed to be saving up for adventures and exciting things going on this summer! lol)

What are you planning to buy? 
Any of these things? :)

Tania x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario