miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2014

Style Crush: Bethany Joy Lenz

Bette - Please (x)

Today I'm here to open up a new section on the blog: Style Crush! What we see in other people, whether we would wear it or not, always inspires us when it comes to our own style. That's why I wanted to share with you who are the women I look at and think, "Woah, I wish I could pull that off... wait, could I? Should I try?"

The first one is Bethany Joy Lenz. Does the name ring a bell? You may not know her because she's not on the cover of every magazine, but she's an American singer and actress - and a really good one, I must add. She is best known for her portrayal of Haley James in the TV show One Tree Hill (2003 - 2012), but she's been on her fair share of tv shows and theater productions.

Now let me make you wish you could steal her wardrobe...

I chose Joy as the first woman whose style I look up to because she's definitely the type of person that makes me wish I could pull off her clothes. Quite a long time ago she started a section on her own blog called Wardrobe Wednesday (x) and I would spend hours just going through the pictures and admiring her style. There is no way I could wear some of these items without making myself look like a homeless woman, but she always looks so vintage-y and put together and for that I am jealous.

I wanted to show you pictures from her day to day life as red carpet looks are not something that we normal humans get to wear that often. As a disclaimer, know that all of the pictures above belong to either Zooey Magazine or Joy herself as they've been taken from her own posts.

Catch Bethany Joy Lenz in E!'s new comedy Songbyrd, to premiere later this year. In the meantime, you can also visit her blog or download her new single Please

Whose wardrobe do you wish you could steal?

Tania x


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario