jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Bloglovin!

Given the current situation with the Followers gadget on Blogger, I decided to join Bloglovin. Now you should know I'm a tech idiot, like Louise said on her post, so it might take me a while to figure out how to use it haha but anyway, I thought I'd let you know, just in case anything happens.

I think I'm following now on bloglovin basically everyone I follow here, but you can send me your link if you fancy (either on your comments or via twitter @taniawscott) :)


Tania
❤ ❤ ❤


2 comentarios:

  1. Bloglovin's actually really good :) you'll get the hang of it very quickly! xx

    D Is For...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think Blog Lovin is actually much easier to use than Google Reader! I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    PS~ I have a giveaway going on now!

    ResponderEliminar