jueves, 1 de mayo de 2014

Instagram Challenge: #photoamay

Good evening, ladies!

This is just a simple little post to talk about a photo-a-day challenge I will be taking part in during the month of May. The lovely Hannah from Cosmetic Crave came up with it and it's self-explanatory really: each day you'll have to instagram a picture following the topic of the day. 


I will be trying my best to post pics every day, although chances are I'm probably going to skip a few, especially given that it's finals season and my inspiration tank tends to run low at this time of the year (great timing, huh?) . Anyway, it sounds like such a fun and entertaining idea so don't hesitate to join in - and remember to use the hashtag #photoamay if you decide to do so :) 

The topic for today was Fresh Start so I chose one of my favourite song lyrics as my first post, which is from Taylor Swift's Innocent (x).


What would your take on fresh starts be? 
Join in and share your interpretation with the rest of us!

You can follow me on Instagram to check out my daily posts :)

Tania x


*Personal Twitter as it is where I usually post direct links to my pictures on Instagram.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario