lunes, 6 de enero de 2014

January/Sales Wishlist

Hello everybody! How's January treating you all so far? I probably shouldn't be blogging since I have the scariest test of my life on Wednesday, buuuut... I needed a break! (And a great friend told me, "If you're feeling overwhelmed either write on your blog or talk to me" ❤)
It's that time of the year again when we're dying to go shopping and splurge some of our Christmas money on the January sales. I am particularly excited this year and thought I'd share with you some of the items I want to get my hands on this month.

1. Borg denim jacket
I have been trying to get one of these jackets for so long but I never seem to find any when I go shopping! Hopefully that will change soon. The one in the collage above is from Topshop (76€), as seen on Harry Styles' sister Gemma and Zoe Sugg/Zoella in her vlogmas videos

2. Tartan scarf
Another classic that my closet is lacking. Probably not a very exciting item, but I really can't wait to have one. The one in the picture is from Boohoo ($24). 

3. Black ankle boots
Now I don't know why they look brown-ish on the picture, but I've had my eyes on a pair of black ankle boots from H&M (can't find the link, but they are about 30€) since I tried on a similar pair in New Look back in September when I went to London. I already have all kinds of outfits in my mind to match with these boots so I better find them!

4. B&N skirt
When shopping with my friend Nerea last week, she got a skirt that I absolutely love but they didn't have my size so sad times for me. Anyway while looking for a similar one to add to the collage I randomly found this one from Mango which I really like as well! I have not seen it in stores here in Spain but hopefully it will be there when I go shopping next!

5. Black collared shirt
I have never been one to wear collars, but then again, I haven't tried one on in about ten years. I'd like to change that and give them another try and I'm in love with that plummy red colour so I think if I could find a similar shirt I would be a very pleased gal. The one in the picture is from Oasis (£38).

6. Album & DVDs
I wasn't sure whether I should include these or not but I really want them, so why not! I have been obsessed with Now You See Me ever since I watched it a couple of weeks ago (Dave Franco might have had something to do with that... but really, it's GOOD) and The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favourite books and I do believe they did a wonderful job with the movie, so I'd like to purchase both of them. Also, Fall Out Boy's new album Save Rock and Roll needs to be mine since I'm going to see them on March! Yipeeeeee!

What about you guys? 
Anything that Santa forgot & you can't wait to have? :)

Tania x
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Ooo I do love the denim jacket! great blog, followed you!:) Would be great if you could check out my blog?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ResponderEliminar