martes, 30 de abril de 2013

May Wishlist

Kind of excited about my first wishlist, to be honest!
1. Knit Rib Scoop A Line Dress 635 € - Flannels Fashion
Similar dress at an affordable price: 9'95€ - H&M
(I just really want a bright pink dress!)

2. MOTO Vintage Denim Dungaree 44€ - Topshop
I chose this one by Topshop because it's the first one I saw, but honestly I have no preference. I just really want a denim dungaree as well. I might not even be able to pull it off and I'll just look like a farmer.

3. Nail Varnish - Copper 3'95€ - H&M
My experience with glittery nail varnishes from H&M has been good so far, so I really can't let this one go!

4. Blush - Gaiety 30€NARS
I want a pink blush for these sunny times (Pink again! Am I becoming Strawberry Shortcake?!) and everyone seems to love NARS, so I want to give them a go.

5. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Shine Lipstick 12€ - Sephora
My friend Laura got one of the Sephora Collection lipsticks the other day and I've been thinking about it ever since! I believe she got a peachier shade than the one pictured above but anyway can't wait to go and pick one up.

PLUS...
I'm seeing One Direction on the 22nd and I thought adding Zayn Malik to my list might help me meet him? Wishful thinking and all that, haha!

Happy May! :)
Tania x

3 comentarios:

  1. Heeey love ! I saw your comment and decided to come and check your blog out, which is absolutely incredible ! I really, really like it !
    And about what you aid on my, I think I fixed it, this is kinda a ps hahha. I'm followng you too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the Sephora lipstick, I'm sure you're gonna love it too! And I like everything in your wishlist (especially PLUS)!

    ResponderEliminar