martes, 16 de abril de 2013

Daisies & Lipsticks - The Beginning


Hello to you reading this and welcome to my blog!

A few weeks ago I realized I was wasting way too much free time procrastinating instead of doing something useful with my life. Then I thought, what do you like to do the most? And the answer is: writing, English, makeup, fashion and so on. Which is the best way to let all this creativity out? That's it! A blog!

The truth is that talking about and wanting to do is much easier than actually doing it. It's taken me weeks to come up with a name I liked and to be honest, I'm still not sure of what this blog is going to be about! How unprofessional of me! To begin with, as I said, the content of this blog will include all things makeup and fashion. News I find interesting, reviews, things I enjoy or dislike. But in all honesty, I will probably end up talking about my two other great passions too, music and literature, because somehow I always end up rambling on. ;)

So basically, that's me. A girl with a lot of things to talk about and who's just found a creative getaway. I am no expert in any of these things but I'm already enjoying this, so hopefully if anyone reads this blog they'll enjoy it too.

Love,
-T-

PS. Pardon my English. I am not a native English speaker, so I'm very likely to make some mistakes!

2 comentarios:

  1. you're english is impeccable! (really REALLY good!) i loved reading this post T!xx

    eldieflower.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm sure I'm going to love your blog (I already do!).

    Love xx

    ResponderEliminar