miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

#BEDM

This morning I came across a blogger doing the Blog Every Day in May challenge (set by Elizabeth) and I got curious. I read it all, took a look at the calendar and got all excited about it and then I thought, "Tania, do you think you will have the time to blog every single day this month?" 

The answer is no, I probably won't. With work, a few papers to write and my exams coming up at the end of the month, I'm going to be pretty busy, so I said on twitter that I wasn't going to do it. Then Christina from Kimi and Me tweeted me saying that I could just join in on a couple of the days of the challenge. Why not? I think #BEDM is a great idea and it could be so much fun. It does feel like I'm cheating, but I will try to blog as many days as I can and I look forward to reading all your posts. :)

Here we go!

Day 1: Introduce yourself or sum yourself up in just 5 lines. Include a photograph that you are proud of. 

(Amazing pic taken by my talented friend Anne last year)

I've only been here for two weeks but I already love being a blogger and I get all excited just thinking about potential posts. I've got two nicknames: Miss Daisy and Mufasa (you know, messy curly hair). I'm crazy about glitter nail varnish. Crrraaazzzyyy. I'm quite an independent girl and I tend to get overwhelmed and need my own space sometimes. Funnily enough, concerts are my favourite part of life


And that's it for today! Going to check a lot more of your #BEDM posts as soon as I get back from work today. See you tomorrow! 

Tania
❤ ❤ ❤

10 comentarios:

  1. Aw, hello, thank you for the comment! :) im glad your enjoying blogging, welcome!
    Concerts are amazing, have you been to any good ones so far this year!?

    Ana
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thankyou! :) Yeah, saw We The Kings earlier this year. Sadly not many people seem to know about them here in Europe, but it was such a good show!

      xx

      Eliminar
    2. Aw, where are you living? im guessing Spain!? no? :)
      xx

      Eliminar
    3. Yeah you guessed right! Barcelona! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Hello! Thank you for checking out my blog, I love that photo its amazing! :D x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Woop I got a mention how cool! So true not enough hours in a day! Lv ur pic :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Literally everything you said about yourself is true about me too. Love that photo! :*

    ResponderEliminar