sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Sephora's Wonder Mama


As you can imagine by these pics, we ended up attending the Wonder Mama thing at Sephora this morning! Couldn't convince my wonder mama, but my grandma did want to come along, so *happy dances*

We got there at about 12:30 in the morning and met my friends Laura and Nerea and their lovely moms, got our manicure done for free (no idea about theirs, but I chose was OPI's Shorts Story, pictured above) and you could even have your makeup done, but sadly we were too late for that as we wandered around the aisles for too long! I am fascinated by the amount of Benefit products they have now - has it always been like that or have I always been oblivious to them? Ahhh I don't know, but the Benefit stand is absolutely amazing and I will probably be going bankrupt soon because of it. For now I have only purchased the Primping With The Stars kit, which includes the Stay Don't Stray concealer, the ultra-famous POREfessional, Girl Meets Pearl, Some Kind-a Gorgeous, a small bottle of Benetint and of course the They're Real! mascara. I guess I will be talking about those products one by one once I start trying them out.  

So that's what you call a good Saturday morning! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend and carelessly spending your money on things you don't really need like moi.
Tania x

6 comentarios:

  1. Ahh! I'm so excited for Benefit products, they don't have many at my sephora neither, but I hope they have the new collection maybe?
    The minty nail polish is gorgeous! xx

    http://nudedelight.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. They do have a few of the new Benefit products here in Barcelona, which surprised me!

      And yeah it's a lovely colour! My friend who's wearing it was just saying yesterday that she wants to have it on forever lol :)

      xx

      Eliminar
    2. Jaja, ni me he dado cuenta de que eras de Barcelona! De echo el Sephora del que te hablaba era el de Gran Via 2!

      Eliminar
    3. Ayyy, tú también eres de aquí? Jajaja pues yo hablaba del de El Triangle, que no sé si es que los han puesto ahora o que yo no me había dado cuenta antes, pero ahora tienen una gran cantidad de productos de Benefit!

      Eliminar
    4. Tengo que ir a mirara ver si lo tienen en el mio, jaja con riesgo de quedarme pobre por eso! :(

      Eliminar
  2. It was a lovely morning! I'm in love with the Benefit products, we need to go shopping again and buy more Benefit stuff :3

    Love ya <3

    ResponderEliminar