viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

Friday, Friday... EOTD!

Hello hello!
It's FRIDAY! *happy dance*

And as every Friday, I have the day off, so I have a little more time in the morning to play with my makeup and try new looks. That's why I wanted to do an Eyes Of The Day post.
Sadly, my camera's been playing up and it's not focusing as it should and my undereye circles and this silly cloudy day aren't helping either, so I haven't been able to do much! Anyway this is what's come out of a morning of me getting on my nerves.



> Essence I love Stage Eyeshadow Base
> Sleek Palette (Oh So Special) - Bow, inner corner
> Sleek Palette (Oh So Special) - Organza & Gateau, blended in
> Sleek Palette (Oh So Special) - Celebrate, outer corner and bottom lash line
> Essence Gel Eyeliner - 01 Midnight in Paris
> KIKO False Lashes Concentrate (Volume Top Coat Mascara) 

It does look at bit darker than what I was going for so I tried not to get too carried away with the Celebrate shadow, otherwise I feel like it'd be too much for a day look (besides, I had to go to my old high school to pick up some documents, so I thought it wouldn't be too fitting to look like I was going out!).

Also, I was just reading some blogs and I feel like doing the Spring tag, so that will probably be up either tomorrow or Sunday. :)

Have a great weekend!
Tania x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario