sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

FOTD: Sister + MUA Immaculate Palette

 
 Bloggesphere meet my sister, sister meet the bloggosphere.

You know what's absolutely fantastic about having a 12 year old girl at home? That she lets me play around with my makeup on her face. Obviously she's too young to start wearing any makeup outside but whenever we're having a lazy day, the question always pops up: Can I do your makeup? Pleeeeaaaseeee?

A couple of weeks ago, in the middle of an "Oh my God I cannot finish all this in time I'm going to die why am I even allowed to go to uni" breakdown (if you've ever been a student, you know the kind), I went online shopping. One of the things I got was the MUA Pro Immaculate Collection Palette. I had never tried any MUA products myself but I'd heard wonders about the brand and wanted a new palette with a pop of colour so I thought that one would be perfect. As soon as my order arrived though, I started wondering how on Earth I was ever going to wear those colours. So I practiced on my sister.

The eye shadows don't have a name so I put together a couple of pictures so you don't have to go and check the colours elsewhere.

My sister is wearing:

Essence "I Love Stage" Eyeshadow Base
(It's not amazing but it does the job. Sort of.)
Shade 15 - all over the lid
Shade 1 - on top for a more vibrant colour
Shade 19 - outer corner and crease
Shade 14 - inner corner and lower lashline
H&M Eye Liner in "Chocolate"
Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Mascara

And that's the mermaid-esque result! At first I felt like I was just playing around but I really liked the way it looked once I was finished - and I think my sister did too since she wouldn't stop talking selfies afterwards!

Do you dare wear bright eye makeup or are you more of a neutrals kind of girl? 
Let me know! :)

Tania x

2 comentarios:

  1. I looooooove the makeup. If you ever want to try out something (no matter how extreme) please, count me in!! I love being a mannequin :) (also on the last picture I think your sister looks a bit like shailene woodley, just sayin)

    ResponderEliminar