viernes, 18 de abril de 2014

Spring Summer Haul (Primark + H&M)


The Vamps - Move My Way ♪ (x)

Yesterday was one of those days... one of those days where you go to the mall and spend money you should be saving. I was just about to throw all this stuff into my closet when I thought "Eeeehh, I could do a haul!" As you may or may not know, I've never done a haul post before, and I'm always unsure whether they're thought to be "pretentious" or not, but since I'm a bit nosy (aren't we all!) and I love seeing other people's posts, I thought it'd do one myself. 

Before I get started I'd like to apologize because I know the lightning is different depending on the picture but the sun is shining right through my window right now and sadly I can't control the weather. Also, my dog's currently naping on my bed so there you have the explanation for the dog hairs, haha!

So here's the result of a day at the mall.

I've never been too bold with prints on my trousers or shorts but last year I thought I'd give floral prints a try and got a pair of denim shorts that I ended up wearing a thousand times, so when I saw this pair at Primark I just knew I couldn't leave them there. I know in the picture it looks like they've got pink/red flowers but actually they're pink and fuchsia. (I'm so, so, SO picky with pink and red - forbidden combo!)

I'm sure all the ladies with a, um, bigger bust area will agree with me on this one: it's so hard to find crop tops that cover everything without making it look like you're wearing clothes from when you were 9 years old. At 3€ each I just had to get two of these. They fit perfectly, they're not too tight and I just know I'm gonna get so much use out of them this summer.


Oooh, risky business! I haven't worn a playsuit since I was a kid, so I was afraid to even try this one on. I was a bit undecisive about buying it because it's tight at the waist (good news!) but baggier at the hips (not so good news). Anyway, I like how you can either dress it up with a nice pair of heels or use it for more casual occasions like going to the beach with sandals and your bikini underneath. And for 7€ it's worth giving playsuits a try!


See the change in lightning? And my dog's hairs?!

If this is not the coolest t-shirt you've seen then I don't even know anymore. I knew I wanted it as soon as saw that big old Mickey Mouse on the front, but once I saw the back... woooah there! I'm not sure you can see that in the picture but it's got rolled up sleeves, which is a massive plus since I find that quite flattering.


After Primark we walked past H&M... and this happened. When it comes to buying shoes it usually takes me absolute ages to decide, to the point where I always think "OK I'll think about it at home and then if I still want them I will come back." And then they're gone. I didn't want to let that happen with these as it was love at first sight, so ta-dah! I love the chunky heel (it is quite high but you don't even notice thanks to the platform) and they're so comfortable it's almost hard to believe you're walking on high heels!

Okay... this is not exactly fashion haul material. But to be fair I did buy it yesterday and it does have that summery feeling to it so it's justified. If you haven't heard about The Vamps - have you been living under a rock?! Meet The Vamps is their debut album and it's seriously amazing. If you do head to youtube or Spotify to listen to them and it turns out you like them, first of all, I'm happy you do, and second of all, you can get their album at your local music store, here or iTunes.

 So that's it for my first ever haul! Have you been shopping for Spring/Summer clothes yet? What did you get or what would you like to get? :)

Tania x 

5 comentarios:

  1. Oooh amazing haul! How gorgeous are those shorts?! They're going to be amazing for Summer! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely haul, I adore those shorts! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get chance to have a look at my blog I would be delighted! Thanks :)

    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you very much - I followed you earlier today as well :) Your blog is lovely x

      Eliminar
  3. Such a fabulous summery haul doll! I love the playsuit :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great haul! I love the Mickey Top and the playsuit! x
    ItsTheBlueBow

    ResponderEliminar