jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Spring Beauty Tag


As it usually happens right after a break, the following week is completely hectic. I have so many papers to write and exams to study for that I don't know how I'm gonna find the time to write, but since I'm determined to stick to blogging once and for all, I thought I would just prepare a few simple posts. So here's the Spring Beauty Tag, which I came across on Bubble B's post. :)

1. Do you change your makeup when Spring arrives? If so, how?
Actually I do, but not consciously. Suddenly I find myself wanting to wear less makeup and wearing lighter colours. When it comes to lipstick I forget a little bit about the darker shades that I love so much during the winter and tend to go for bright pinks or peachy shades.

2. What's your favourite Spring fragrance?
I'm afraid I don't change my fragrances according to the season! Lately I've been using Super Playboy for Her (no judging, it was a gift from my boss!) and surprisingly I really like it, so I'm gonna go for that one.

3. What's going to be your favourite accessory this Spring?
I think my red satchel bag, if that counts. Even if I don't get to wear it that much because I always tend to go for my basic black bag, I still love it!

4. What's going to be your most worn item of clothing this Spring?
Pretty sure that's going to be any of my denim jackets.

5. What are your top 3 favourite Spring nail polishes?
Hmmm... probably Rimmel London's Coralicious and Maybelline's Pink Bikini and Green With Envy.

6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in the Spring?
I'm not really a sandal kind of girl and while I like pumps I don't think I'm going to be wearing them anytime soon, so... Converse? ;)

7. What's your favourite Spring jacket?
My camo jacket with leather sleeves for sure!

If you're reading this - you're TAGGED! 
Let me know if you answer these questions so I can pop by your blog and be a bit nosy ;)

Have a great day!
Tania x

1 comentario:

  1. ooh lovely tag!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ResponderEliminar