jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

NOTD | Featuring H&M's Copper


Hello! How are you all doing? 
I'm back now and hopefully it's for good!

Back in May I mentioned on my wishlist that I really wanted to get one of H&M's glittery nail polish in Copper. See, I'm a sucker for glitter. About two years ago I got a nail varnish from H&M that I LOVE - it's very similar to this one, except that it only contains silver spots. Obviously when I saw this one I couldn't resist! I am not one to do NOTDs simply because when I was younger I used to bite my nails and I don't really like them now, but I loved the product, so why not? 

The bottle is quite big and if I'm honest I can tell you now it's going to last forever because it's not like we use glitter on our nails every day, do we? For me it's one of those things I use every once in a while, so I probably will not have to repurchase anything like it in a while. As you can see, the base is clear and you'd need to apply quite a few layers for it to be opaque, but I generally tend to use it as a top coat and it works just fine. I have had it on for about five days and it's now that it's starting to get chipped, but I can't complain considering that the nail varnish I used underneath is absolutely rubbish! 

So... long lasting, cheap and sparkly - what else could you ask for?! I'm honestly surprised H&M doesn't get more recognition for their beauty products because I've pretty much loved every single thing I've purchased. They're being sold in stores (not sure if in all of them, though), but you can as well shop online at their website.

What about you? Have you tried any nail varnish or any other beauty product from H&M? 
Let me know :)

Tania
❤ ❤ ❤



4 comentarios:

  1. Didn't know H&M did nail polishes, but it looks really pretty!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Not sure if they do nail polishes and other beauty products everywhere, but I'd totally recommend some of their stuff if you can find it - affordable and good quality! x

      Eliminar
  2. this looks so pretty! I love the top coat and the base coat, I have a similar colour and I wear it loads :) Lovely blog, following! x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar