sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Life Update - Yes, I'm alive!

 Exactly one month ago I said I was back in the bloggersfera and that I hoped it was for good. I really meant that when I wrote it. Seriously. I thought, "Now that it's summer, I'm gonna spend more time working on my blog" which, as you probably now, it's become a bit of a lie. I'm gonna be honest, I have so much free time right now I even get bored sometimes (and I never get bored - there's always something to do!) and I have so many ideas and new things to write about but I have just been unable to get myself to make a decent post. Now I believe if there's any remedy for this so-called "bloggers block" it is, simply, getting back on track. So that's what I'm going to do.

July is being a fun month. I've been doing nothing special, really, just enjoying freedom a little bit: hanging out around town, eating lots of frozen yogurt, sunbathing, spending some time with my family, going shopping, planning our upcoming trips in September and October, seeing The Wanted (as you do) and obviously being as lazy as one can possibly be.


To sum it up in a few snaps...


To be honest I am pretty happy with the way things are going lately. Surely not everything's perfect, but I'm trying to take things easy and enjoy the little things that make me happy. At the end of the day, isn't that what matters?

Hope everyone's having an amazing summer so far :)
I'll be back tomorrow with a new beauty post!

Tania
❤ ❤ ❤

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario