domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

On Holidays!


Florida Georgia Line - Here's to the Good Times (x)

I'm aware that I have missed the last two Sunday posts, but I have been crazy busy with uni. However, I'm so very extremely happy to announce that I have passed everything with flying colors so I'm on holidays now! I finally have the time to sit down and write and take pictures and have a social life! Woohoooo! :)

Thinking back on this week it feels like all I've been doing is watching (and obsessing over) the following things: 1) Witches of East End, which I thought was a movie but turned out to be a tv show. At first I was a bit like, "hmmm, it reminds me of Charmed way too much and there is only one Charmed, blah, blah" but I watched the first season in about three days and I cannot wait for the second one. 2) Frank de la Jungla and Wild Frank, Spanish programmes/docummentary thingies where a man who appears to be crazy but isn't goes on the hunt for potentially dangerous animals just to show them to people, obviously leaving them where he found them afterwards. I just love it/him SO MUCH. I've been sitting through at least four episodes every day. Fortunately, I got my friend Laura hooked on both Witches and Frank so that makes me feel a lot less crazy.

That's another great thing about this week: Laura! We had a bit of a fallout a few months back but I feel like I've been either hanging out with her or talking to her 24/7 these past few days and I'm so, so thankful to have her back in my life. Someone I have also been hanging out with is Débora, my best friend from high school, and it's just so amazing to see how everything around us is changing as we grow up but our friendship stays the same. And I should probably tone down the corniness right about now.

Since I have not done any Sunday posts in a while, here's what I've been loving over the past three weeks:

Music
Ingrid Michaelson - Lights Out (full album)
Emblem3 - Songs From The Couch (full album) 
Kacey Musgraves - Same Trailer Different Park (full album)

Beauty
Maybelline "Better Skin" foundation
Sleek Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner in "Dominatrix" 
Rimmel Scandaleyes "Rockin' Curves" mascara

Entertainment
Flicka (info)
X-Men: First Class (info)
(yes, I know I'm a tad behind on that one!)

Books
"You're The One That I Want" by Giovanna Fletcher
(currently reading, updates to come)


So that's it for now! 
I will hopefully see you soon now that I'm free as a bird!!! :)

Tania x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario