jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

It's 2 am

It's 2 am and it's my last day as a third year student. It's 2 am and I'm frustrated that my grades are not higher, even though they've improved massively this year. It's 2 am and I'm writing an academic paper due Sunday, even though I said I wouldn't leave it to the last minute. It's 2 am and I feel pretty with my messy ponytail and old pyjamas on, even though I usually hate the way I look when I'm at home. It's 2 am and I'm eating chocolate, even though I said I would try and eat ealthy. It's 2 am and I miss people, even though I said I would just move on and let it go. It's 2 am and I wish I had the guts to talk to the people I miss, but I simply don't. It's 2 am and I know I'm overly emotional, happy, frustrated, proud, terrified, cheesy at times, enthusiastic, childish and a control freak, all at once, and I'm okay with it.

It's 2 am and I'm flawed. And that's alright.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario