jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

4 Birthday Gift Ideas

Little Mix - Salute (x)

Searching for the perfect gift is not always the easiest task. Sometimes you just know what you want to get for that person months prior to their birthday, but sometimes you just end up wandering around a thousand different stores without any luck, which has probably happened to all of us at some point. This year I had quite a clear idea of what I wanted to get for my high school bestie, who just turned 21 (I'm writing this post on the actual day of her birthday, june 16th, but she hasn't gotten her presents yet so this post will go up as soon as she does!), but I wanted to share with you a few ideas of what I think would be suitable presents for almost any girl in your life.


Pampering Treats
You can never go wrong with a bath bomb, body butter or delicious sugar scrub! Even if it's for somebody who is not really into the beauty world, who doesn't enjoy a good pampering session? Most of these brands do their own beautiful gift boxes and you can also create one yourself with any products you might like. Plus, in the case of Lush, wherever you decide to keep the present will smell amazing for a few days so it's a win-win!

Mr. Wonderful (x)
Mr. Wonderful is an Spanish brand that does all kinds of cute things, from mugs to notebooks, candles, home stuff... you name it, with usually very lovely designs and sayings on them. I got this tea mug for my friend and she loved it. Alternatively, as I'm not sure they ship worldwide, you can also customize your own presents according to the person's interests or the kind of relationship you have with them.

Scrapbook
I am so obsessed with scrapbooking. Of course this wouldn't be the kind of present you'd give to somebody you have just met, but I think it might be the perfect gift for your best friend, partner or family member. Plus, Tiger have the best albums to do it - with black pages! It would be rude not to. ;)
 
Book
I know it's a very basic gift but I felt like I had to include it because the margin of error with a book is minimal. Whether that person is interested in reading novels or meditation, spiritualism, history, baking or even One Direction (hey, my sister loved it), you will always find a book that's suitable for them. And most importantly, that person will probably appreciate the fact that you know what their interests are!


So these are my 4 ideas. Do you have any birthdays coming up?
What do you think would be a nice birthday gift?

Tania x


4 comentarios:

  1. Great ideas Tania. Scrapbook is especially good for mothers' birthdays, you can really add a lot of sentiment!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. YES! I gave one to my mum for Mother's Day and she chouldn't stop crying haha x

      Eliminar
  2. Those are some lovely ideas! I love getting people fancy things from Lush - it's the only time I really go in there.
    It can be so difficult to find a birthday present. I sometimes think it's more the present finds you than you find the present!

    Rachael at www.rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah I feel like it takes a lot more to get fancy products for yourself, but they always make a great present! And I agree, love that feeling you get when you see something and immediately know that's the perfect gift :) x

      Eliminar