jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

#BEDM 2

Hello lovelies! It's Day 2 of the Blog Every Day in May project and to be perfectly honest I wasn't planning on bloggin today since it's almost 11 pm I've just come home and I'm extremely tired, but hey, a challenge is a challenge. So here it goes! :)

Day 2: What is your favourite thing about Spring? What plans do you have to enjoy it? 

"Captain! The ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom..." 
"He's here." (Peter Pan, 2003)

As a girl who lives in Barcelona, I'm not used to real cold weather, so as soon as warmer days start to show, I am the happiest flower. I could ramble on about all the things I like about Spring, like longer days and bright colours, but actually my favorite thing about Spring is the smile people start putting on their faces as soon as the sun comes out. It might be just me, but I think most of us just look/feel miserable on grey, rainy days and it's lovely to feel radiant in the sunlight.

Plus, I find myself in the perfect mood to listen to We The Kings' album Sunshine State On Mind (there's such a happy vibe to it!) and it's also the perfect time of the year to take pics like this one at 8 pm...

My friends Cristina and Nerea (left and right) and me (middle) on one of the first Spring days we had this year

So that's it for the challenge today. SO excited for tomorrow's post, Day in The Life. It sounds as if I was a star and had something interesting to share with the world about my every day life, haha!

Tania
❤ ❤ ❤

3 comentarios:

  1. You're so right - EVERYONE smiles when it's sunny! I love spring and summer for that alone - everything else is a bonus! x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Brilliant photo! And you are right, sunshine does make people happier, I always feel happier when Spring arrives!! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love spring too, but nothing like summer! :D

    ResponderEliminar