miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

Happy 2014!: NYE and Resolutions


Third post in four days and, most importantly, my first post of the year! Hopefully it's just the first of many more to come... But we'll get to that.

I hope you all had a fabulous start of the year. For me, these pictures basically sum up my night. I decided to stay home for NYE this year instead of going out so I spent the first few hours of 2014 laughing, dancing, eating and drinking with my lovely family. I even learned that, while my two year old cousin may not be able to say much just yet, she sure does know how to say "fiesta!" and there may or may not be a video of me dancing to Best Song Ever with her. This cheeky little kid.

To be quite honest with you I don't recall ever having New Year's resolutions. 2013 was not nearly as good as I wanted it to be, though, so why not try and twist things around? That being said, this year I hope to...

> Stop being so much of a worrier. 
If there's a solution to the problem, just find it and move on. And if there isn't, going crazy about it won't do much anyway!
> Stress less/stop putting extra pressure on myself. 
The last few months of 2013 were awful partly because I kept pushing myself harder and harder, so I'm determined to find a way to take things easier this year.

> Come out of my shell a little bit.
I definitely need to open up, step out of my comfort zone and stop being so shy. I'm hoping the first two resolutions above will help me accomplish this one!

> Blog more! 
"I don't have the time" needs to stop beingan excuse to avoid writing. I'm yet to find the direction I want to take with this blog, but I will find the time, simply because I love it.

>Stop putting things off.
If you want to do something, just do it! Don't put it off. Take risks. Bring your projects to life. "Time passes by, young lady. You have a long life and you can start by making it great right now." :) (OTH S3E14)
So that's about it. I honestly couldn't wait for 2013 to come to an end so I'm really happy and excited for what's to come this year. I hope it brings you all lots of love and happiness!
Happy 2014

Tania x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario