martes, 23 de diciembre de 2014

Six Christmas Songs


Ho, ho, hooooo!

I know I said I would start posting on Wednesdays and Sundays but given that it's Christmas Eve tomorrow and most people will be busy spending the day freaking out about what to wear, including me, I thought it'd be a good idea to move it forward to Tuesday just for this week. I wanted to write about something festive today and my first idea was a Christmas gift ideas posts, but haven't we seen a thousand of those already? Plus, don't you all have your Christmas shopping done by now? You should, at least, if you don't want to end up on the naughty list this year!

I'm sure you all have seen a few posts on Christmas songs as well so I know this won't be ground-breaking material, but I felt like sharing with you a few songs I've been listening to this season. Some are new, some are classics, but I hope you enjoy them all nonetheless.

Baby It's Christmas - Travis Atreo & Colton Haynes
All I Want for Christmas Is You - Love Actually Version  
Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
Jingle Bells - The Vamps 

And as a bonus track, here's One Direction playing classroom instruments (yeah Zayn, smash that triangle!) and singing Santa Claus Is Coming to Town in festive jumpers. Enjoy!

What Christmas songs have you been listening to this year?

Merry Christmas everyone!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario