martes, 5 de agosto de 2014

Claire's Bargains


About a couple of months ago I decided to have a massive nail varnish clear out, as out of 85 little bottles I had (85!) most of them were either too old to use or simply things that I knew would never be loved again. I thought that maybe I could replace them with colours and brands that I enjoy more nowadays - that's why yesterday I couldn't stop myself from walking into Claire's to pick up an orange nail varnish. The problem is... that's not the only thing I purchased. When I was about to pay, the lovely lady at the counter let me know that they had a 3x5 deal: buy three products, no matter the price, for 5€. How could I say no to that?!

Apologies for the quality of the pictures - my camera died and I had to take them with my phone and the weather's being crazy this afternoon, hence the changes in lighting.


Okay, you tell me, how cute is this Minnie Mouse lip smacker? I'm the kind of person that never has enough lip balms because I usually just throw them in my handbags and then forget where I put them, so I thought having yet another one could do no harm. Plus, cupcake flavoured lip balm? I'm sold. Originally 3.99€.

 
I'm convinced that your happiness is dictated by the glitter on your nails. It may not be scientifically proven (it should be), but I'm a sucker for glitter so that's something I like to believe. Even if it's a pain in the butt to take off. I usually struggle to match the nail varnish I want to use with a glittery one, so nothing better than these nail duos. Originally 8.99€.


Something that I've always been very curious about and have wanted to give a try for a long time is the plush nails trend. I'm not too sure I'm going to like the texture on my nails but I thought if I was ever going to purchase a similar set, I would never find it for less than 1.66€, so it was a no-brainer really. Originally 8.99€.


The nail varnish I wanted to purchase in the first place! I watched Sprinkle of Glitter and Chewing Sand's vlogs a couple of days ago and I just fell in love with Louise's nails. I thought this was a pretty similar tone so I'm excited to try it out!

I would've had to pay about 25€, but with the 3x5 deal I ended up getting all four of these items for 8€. Pretty good, huh? Nothing like bargains to make a shopaholic happy!

Have you tried any of these? 
Let me know!

Tania x

6 comentarios:

  1. Oooh, everything looks really lovely!! Love the colours! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great bargains Tania! I have occasionally found a few lovely make up items in Claire's Accessories myself. The orange nail polish looks very summery and on trend :)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm usually not a huge fan of their makeup range but you're right, you do find some great things from time to time! :) x

      Eliminar
  3. Every time I pop to England, I try to squeeze in a visit to the nearest Claire's! They often have good colours and bargains!
    I love the ones you picked, especially the last one is very summery!

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.it/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I can't help myself from walking in every time I see one! Yeah I think the orange one might be my favourite for the season! :)

      Eliminar