domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

June Wishlist - Beauty Edition

Hi y'all. :)
On Friday night I stayed up until over 3 am writing my silly little tips post as I felt like I was being a terrible blogger and I was really missing posting stuff. Once I started writing and jumping into the blogging wagon again I didn't want to stop, so I decided to also do my June Wishlist.

Going back to my previous wishlist (check it out here) I see I have actually purchased nearly three products of the five things I included. And I say nearly three because two of them are not exactly the things I initially wanted to get, however they're very similar products. I now own the glittery nail varnish I talked about from H&M (in both Copper and Blue), a bubblegum coloured blush, which is not the one from NARS but a cream blush from MUA and I'm obsessed with it, and I didn't get any nude/peachy lipstick from Sephora but I did get similar shades from MUA that were a lot cheaper (reviewed here). 

Now let's get started with this month's wishlist, which somehow turned out to be a beauty products wishlist!

Ever since I got the Fit Me! foundation by Maybelline I've been very happy with it, using it on a daily basis since its light coverage doesn't make me feel all cake'd up. However, over the past few weeks I've noticed that it does feel heavy on my skin if it's too hot and also that it seems to fade away with the heat and at the end of the day I look as if I had nothing on. I asked on twitter for a good foundation for the summer and Andrea from RossyChicc recommended me this one, which seems perfect. It's a bit pricey, so in case I can't afford it once I'm going to buy it, I'll try the Healthy Mix foundation by Bourjois as my plan B!

I'd seen people raving about it on twitter and I kept seeing it on Sephora so I was very curious about it, but couldn't find any really useful review. That is, of course, until the lovely Sinead from The Makeup Chair did a video on all the different uses (check it out here). I am now craaaazyyyy to try Fakeup, especially on under eye circles.

As I've said before, I don't think I can pull off baby pink colours on my lips, I just don't think they suit me at all. However, Ingrid from Miss Glamorazzi was wearing it on her May Favorites video and I just fell in love with it! She used MAC's Cremesheen Glass in Richer, Lusher over the top and I think it looked amazing.

I think I have now watched/read over a thousand reviews on these lips butters and I can't wait to get one myself! The bad thing, though, is that I don't think they're being sold in Spain - and if they are, I haven't seen them yet. *sigh*

As someone who's crazy about nails stuff - how can you resist these nail polishes from MUA being so freaking cheap!? I just want to buy the whole range of colours. A lot of people have been comparing them to the Essie ones, which I haven't even tried (I know, I know... shame on me), but all reviews seem to say the same thing: a great nail polish for an unbelievably low price.

I will start by saying I'm not a liquid eye liner kind of person. I do love my cat eye, but I find gel eye liner a lot easier to use and it doesn't get nearly as messy. However lately I've been feeling the urge to get a new liquid liner, since the last time I tried one was a really long time ago and I'd like to have more options when it comes to my eyes. 

And that's it for my wishes! Hopefully I will be able to purchase some of these products during June so keep checking back for new posts on them after I finish my exams, which should be sometime next week. :)

Tania
❤ ❤ ❤

9 comentarios:

  1. Ah thank you for the mention lovely! <3 I definitely think that this is an amazing foundation and now I love it more then ever. I was using Revlon Colorstay and I quite like it but now that I came back to the Chanel one - the difference is just huge! Hope you get it lovely, it's really great! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for the recommendation! Now that I'm done with my finals, I'll have to go downtown and look for it! :) x

      Eliminar
  2. the mua nail polishes are really nice! they have lots of lovely nude shades!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really want to try the Chanel vitalumiere foundation. I can imagine it would be amazing x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks for visiting my blog.
    you gotta get the Chanel vital lumiere foundation.
    I have one and it's amazing. my skin just glows!
    expensive but worth every penny.

    http://www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hope you get these products soon! I'd definitely recommend the Revlon lip butters and the Chanel foundation - I have them and they're great products! Definitely worth investing ;)

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ResponderEliminar